WOLips & WebObjects 5.3

From: Jake Macmullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 02:48:01 EDT

    Any plans to support WebObjects 5.3?

    Specifically, I'd like to be able to use the new version of WOBuilder
    without having my files in the XCode project structure and for my
    variables etc to be visible within WOBuilder.

    Ideally I'd like to do this without resorting to the Framework hack
    or the 'leaving XCode open' hack (which doesn't work with XCode 2.1
    and WebObjects 5.3).

    Whats the road-map for WOLips look like?

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin