Configure a DisplayGroup from WOBuilder on osx 10.4

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 05:45:54 EDT

    Hi!

    I'm freshing up an old application which uses displaygroups. When I'm
    trying to doubleclick the displaygroup in WOBuilder or controll-click
    the displaygroup in WOBUilder (both in the listing in the lower left
    corner) I'm not able to get into get configure displaygroup view. I
    tried to drag an entity from eomodeler to wobuilder and click "add
    and configure", then I get into the configure view for a displaygroup.

    So... how do I configure an existing displaygroup? Is it possible?

    I use the "xcode hack" (adding some lines to our build.xml to create
    a xcode project and have xcode running while using eclipse).

    -Kaj :)