WIki [Was: Eclipse PDE setup for WOLips]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 16:36:52 EDT

    I can't answer Gary's question (Ulrich would be the one who knows), but I
    just wanted to point out that ObjectStyle.org now has a cool Confluence
    Wiki and there is an empty space for WOProject/WOLips:

       http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Home

    If anyone wishes to share their knowledge on this issue or any other
    WOProject/WOLips FAQ topics, please drop me an email to set you up with
    "editor" access. Here is the "chain of trust" rules that we are following
    on Cayenne Wiki - http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Wiki+Help
    - I guess here we can do something similar.

    Andrus