Developing wolips in eclipse

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 21:28:42 EDT

    Hi,
    I have added the cvs repository and checked out woproject to start
    adding and fixing things in wolips, but have found that I still do
    not know everything there is to know about using eclipse. When I try
    and edit a file and it tries to display the popup of methods, it
    comes up with an alert saying that the current file is not on the
    java build path. What do I have to do to add every java folder to be
    on the build path?

    Regards,
    Greg