building in eclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 19:24:09 EDT

OK, so it turned out the fix to make WOlips fully build inside of
eclipse was pretty easy, but I'm not sure how to make it stick.
Basically when you Run As=>Ant Build ... on the build.xml in
"projects", you have to add lib/jdom-b8.jar to the Additional Tasks &
Support section under the Classpath tab on the Ant Launch
Configuration dialog. This makes it work, but obviously it would be
nice if jdom-b8.jar just always showed up in ant's classpath for
woproject. Anyone know if that's possible to do so that when you
checkout the project it's correct? I know you can add the jar in the
global ant properties, but it would be nice to have a one step build
if possible?

ms