Re: WOLips WebServerResources Pb

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 09:04:30 EDT

    If you get flattened AND unflattened files, I believe that is because
    you still have **/*.gif, **/*.jpg, etc in your webserverresources
    include file. What happens is that the "**" patterns that end in a
    file rather than a folder a defined as flattening patterns. So if
    you take out the **/*.gif, etc patterns and ONLY include your folder
    patterns, it should do what you want. I'm not sure the best fix for
    this going forward, but I think the answer at the moment is that you
    either have all folders or you have all flattened resources.

    (i'm ccing the list because i think this is an interesting side note
    for this change)