Re: Developing wolips in eclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 09:39:07 EDT

    I would take a look at http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/
    Building+WOLips under "Checking out and Building inside of Eclipse
    for Development". I'm guessing you have the projects project checked
    out and you're trying to edit java files inside the wolips/plugins
    folders in there, which won't give you all the PDE coolness. Make
    that variant of the build work is going to be a big pain in the butt
    probably, so I would recommend doing the each-plugin-is-a-project
    configuration instead.