Re: wodclipse

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 09:38:34 EDT

    Hey Mike,

    this thing is totally cool! Thanks a lot for sharing that!

    Of course, it can even get better with a few tiny enhancements:

    - split view of .html and .wod - probably side-by-side as it makes
    the moset sense, since .wods are not very large horizontally.
    - .api file support (I do use them:)
    - a menu with the most-used elements that get inserted in .html and .wod
    - validation of bindings that show up in Eclipse's problems things.
    One could limit that to first-level bindings that doesn't match.
    - Dynamic WYSIWYG with CCS 3.0 support. Prefably with a running WOApp
    that does the re-rendering.

    As the last one is probably easiest, I'd suggest you get busy with it
    first:)

    ^foo can be completed if you have proper .api declaration. parent.foo
    is of course not possible but a very bad idea anyway.

    Thanks again, Anjo