Re: wodclipse

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 03:40:59 EDT

    Am 11.07.2005 um 08:28 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > So annoyingly WebObjectDefinitions.xml is illegal xml. For
    > instance, it contains:
    >
    > <count test="<2">

    Bummer.

    > Which is explicitly illegal and JAXP won't parse the document.
    > Anyone know how to get this document to parse?

    Sure: copy it over to your plugin and fix it there. It's not like the
    API to those elements will change in the next week.

    And file a bugreport:) Speaking of which: when I set the .wod editor
    to your plugin, then openeing .html will not open WOBuilder anymore.
    Not sure if that is an issue in the component editor or WOLips (which
    is more likely).

    Cheers, Anjo