Re: wodclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 10:54:57 EDT

    Also, I've checked in a new version (well several since the first
    release) that fixes a lot of misc bugs. No api support yet, but
    everything else should work much more reliably. One notable addition
    is that it won't propose element names that have already been used,
    so when you're starting from scratch, you don't have to keep
    scrolling past elements you just created.