Re: WebObjects Upgrade Path

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 11:26:09 EDT

    I don't use WOBuilder, I edit WOD files using Eclipse, so that solved
    the XCode problem for me. Obviously not everyone is comfortable with
    that route.

    You can deploy 5.2.4 apps on 5.2.3 PROVIDED you don't use any of the
    new java.util Collections API interfaces on NSArray/NSSet/
    NSDictionary. If you do use those methods, you'll get
    NoSuchMethodErrors during deployment.

    ms