Re: MultiPageEditor

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 03:32:30 EDT

    Hey Guido! How's it going? It was great hanging out with you from
    time to time at WWDC. Hopefully we'll meet up again next year.

    I've found some problems with the multi-page editor. It doesn't seem
    to respect my Eclipse Java / Editor / Typing preferences. For
    example, when typing the {, it does not automatically create the }.
    Also, when adding a new line into a javadoc comment, it doesn't
    automatically add the * on the next line and indent.

    Had to revert back to the regular java editor for now.

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com