WOLips and profiling?

From: Brian Hobbs (Brian.Hobb..pv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 12:35:08 EDT

    I see some references to profiling support in the download and on the mailing list but I can't find any documentation nor do I have a good idea of where to begin. Can someone help me through some basic questions:

    Is only jmechanic supported?

    What configuration, if any, is needed with WOLips with a 3rd party profiler including jmechanic?

    Are there any good references (including postings here) about getting eclipse, WOLips and a profiler working together?

    Thanks!