Re: WOLips from the cvs requires Eclipse 3.1.1 or greater

From: Geoff Hopson (ghopso..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 09:38:22 EDT

    Convenient. I am just about to install a new Eclipse and WOLips on a new system. Are the instructions for building WOLips from CVS still relevant (the ones on the wiki)? Or are there any new tricks that you have to do for 3.1.1?

    Thanks
    Geoff

    On Thursday, July 28, 2005, at 02:04PM, Mike Schrag <mschra..dimension.com> wrote:

    ><<Original Attached>>

    An Eclipse 3.1.1 stream maintenance build is up on eclipse.org today ...