WO 5.3 and other stuff

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 08:26:30 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm happy to see that there has been a lot of activity lately - in CVS
    and on the list - but I'm surprised this happened now. The current
    options on obtaining/licensing WO make it "not an option" for my needs
    (and I imagine I'm not the only one).

    Just have to ask: Have I missed something? How could anyone invest time,
    money or credibility in WO under current circumstances?

    BTW Does anyone know anything about eclipse for Mac on Intel?

    /Anders