Re: WO 5.3 and other stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 09:13:41 EDT

    For us:

    1) WO is the still the best option out there for the "total package"
    development tool
    2) Current versions work just fine
    3) We deploy mostly on Mac OS X / Xserves anyway
    4) At the moment it still runs and is deployable on other operating
    systems (just buy an OS X Server license, which is cheaper than WO
    used to be)
    5) Eclipse runs on Mac on Intel from what I heard at WWDC from the
    Eclipse people

    ms