WOLips question: UnitTesting and frameworks that have WOComponent s

From: Dave Rathnow (dave.rathno..msltd.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 17:31:06 EDT

    I've got a framework that has unit tests that need to create WOComponents.
    These work
    on the command line when run with ANT but when I try to run them in Eclipse,
    I get the
    error:

    WARNING: Unable to find component class named "IDDisplayPoint". If this
    is not intended to be a classless component, check your framework settings
    and the contents of your classpath file (in the .woa's
    Contents/<PLATFORM_NAME>
    subdirectory).

    I then get all kinds of stack innerds tossed out from my tests. Is there
    a way to fix this so our tests will run?

    Thanks,
    Dave.