Re: WOLips and Mac OSX Tiger

From: Cedarstone (gile..edarstone.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 01:27:24 EDT

Thanks for the replies. Reluctantly I will have to start my WO life
with XCode and hope a Eclipse option becomes available later.
Shame that Apple wont go down the open source route but I can
understand the reluctance. It amazes me why Apple doesn't shout a
bit louder about the fact that the WO framework that cost $50,000 a
few years ago is now bundled with XCode and can be deployed for the
cost of a X Server license!

Giles