Re: WOLips and Mac OSX Tiger

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 15:12:54 EDT

    Am 01.08.2005 um 20:31 schrieb Chuck Hill:

    > I was more concerned with keeping the xCode 2.1 version of the file
    > in a state that the internal EOModeler (when it is done) and new
    > WOBuilder would work correctly. That seems to be the big question
    > at this point.

    Huh? Last time I checked, EOM (NextGeneration) isn't really more than
    a proof of concept and WOBuilder isn't really much better? Why worry
    about that before they are at least bordering to usable?

    And my experience is that the XCode project file format isn't really
    *that* hard to fake even going forward from release to release.

    Cheers, Anjo