Re: WOLips question: UnitTesting and frameworks that have WOComponent s

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 14:26:19 EDT

    Hi Dave,

    Haven't seen your name for a while! Is the current working directory
    set to the .woa directory? Are you using the incremental or Ant
    builder? Are the compiled classes or .jar file on the classpath?
    Sometimes you need to fiddle that.

    Chuck

    --
    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those