Re: [Woproject-cvs] woproject/projects/wolips/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.pbserver/META-INF MANIFEST.MF,NONE,1.1

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 03:16:21 EDT

    Ah, ok.

    I have a NSProjectSearchPath bundle that - when added to the
    approriate place in the WO app - disables all this stuff and lets the
    app retrieve all of this info directly from the .project. This is
    *much* faster than all this XML nonsense. Speeds up dev-times quite
    a lot in exchange for the nuissance to keep running the pbindex task
    whenever you add new files.

    Unfortunately, someone at Apple sent me this jar so I can't commit it
    anywhere directly.

    Cheers, Anjo