Frameworks, Components and Packages... Oh My!

From: Donna McGahan (dym..utreach.psu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 15:49:19 EDT

    I am using Eclipse 3.1.0 and WOLips 2.0.0.13, WO 5.2.4 and 10.4.2
    Tiger. I am attempting to organize my framework into packages and I
    am experiencing the following issues:

    1. WOComponents seem "unhappy" when not in the default package.
    I've tried moving the api, and wo directories into a folder called
    Components and then adding a reference in
    resources.include.patternset. It still cannot see bindings in
    WOBuilder when XCode is open.

    2. This framework has other frameworks referenced in the
    WOFrameworks container. Unfortunately, when I move items to another
    custom package, class references from the associated frameworks are
    no longer resolved.

    In short, I guess I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used
    packages other than default. If so, any best practice suggestions
    would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Donna