Re: Frameworks, Components and Packages... Oh My!

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 01:11:20 EDT

    On 09.08.2005, at 21:49 Uhr, Donna McGahan wrote:

    > 1. WOComponents seem "unhappy" when not in the default package.
    > I've tried moving the api, and wo directories into a folder called
    > Components and then adding a reference in
    > resources.include.patternset. It still cannot see bindings in
    > WOBuilder when XCode is open.

    You may create a subproject for the components. With that you get a
    new source folder and another one where you can place components. It
    works, when you move the java files from the subprojects source
    folder to the src folder and there in a package. You can safely
    delete the subprojects source folder (but it is created again when
    you create a new component - then you have to move the java stuff
    again ...)

    cug