Re: Eclipse 3.1.1

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 03:49:32 EDT

    Moin,

    to the people building WOLips from source:

    Later today a new build of Eclipse 3.1.1 should occur on the Eclipse
    website. Build Name M20050811-xxxx or greater.

    http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php

    The build should work fine with the component editor. Don't forget to
    set the "WOComponent Editor" as the default for .java files.

    Don't forget to add bugs and feature requests:
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/

    Thanks

    Uli