Re: WOLips requires emf-sdo-xsd, gef, jem and wtp

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 10:20:34 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    Am 11.08.2005 um 15:28 schrieb Ulrich Köster:

    > currently it should work without emf-sdo-xsd, gef, jem and wtp. But
    > it's very likely that we change that in the future.

    I'm not sure I like that. In fact, I'm positive I don´t like it. It
    is one thing to provide for a new feature, but to force a disparate
    download and installation of a slew of extra components (with a 0.x
    version, no less) when the functionality is nice but not critical is
    not my idea of fun.

    I hope that you can package this like the testing and mac goodies
    stuff so we can just leave it out.

    > Drops are available for all platforms. It's not an interim release.
    > It's 3.1 with some bugfixes.

    OK.

    Cheers, Anjo