Re: WOLips requires emf-sdo-xsd, gef, jem and wtp

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 10:35:19 EDT

    Didn't realize people used that :) You can just delete
    WOProjectBuilderAction now (and WOExceptionListener plugin) --
    PBServer properly implements the protocol (well, part of it so far)
    that WO uses to communicate w/ Xcode, including the one sent when you
    click on a stack trace line item.

    If PBServer is gone, then it's definitely something else causing that
    problem ... It was just a guess that maybe PBServer was related to
    that. Sounds like it's something unrelated.

    ms