Re: WOLips requires emf-sdo-xsd, gef, jem and wtp

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 11:21:54 EDT

    Moin,

    to avoid such problems:

      Download all the stuff required. (eclipse, gef, jem, wtp and emf).

    Expand eclipse.
    Expand the zips.

    Move the features and plugins from the gef,jem, wtp and emf downloads.

    Start Eclipse.

    Install WOLips trough the Update Manager.

    Make sure that your projects classpath does not include the jre
    variable. Use the jre library.

    ulrich

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Ulrich Köster