Re: WOLips requires emf-sdo-xsd, gef, jem and wtp

From: Timo Hoepfner (th-de..nlinehome.de)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 11:43:37 EDT

    Am 11.08.2005 um 16:35 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > If PBServer is gone, then it's definitely something else causing that
    > problem ... It was just a guess that maybe PBServer was related to
    > that. Sounds like it's something unrelated.

    Did some more tests. It's definately not WOLips, but the eclipse 3.1.1
    build. I installed it once again in a different location with NO
    plugins at all, created a simple "Hello World" Project in a new, empty
    workspace and immediately got the "Transport error" and delay
    problems...

    Anyone else using the 3.1.1 build from today having this problem?

    Timo