Re: wobuilder

From: Ian McDougall (imcdougal..pple.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 11:39:07 EDT

    I think this would be a very worth while feature on the plugin, and
    would solve many issues that WOLips now faces.

    I've sent a message over to a contact in the XCode team to see if
    they can provide us with some info on how the protocol works and the
    data structures used.

    I'll let you know what they say!

    - Ian