ComponentFilter compile errors

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 08:50:54 EDT

    I got the latest from CVS this morning and tried to build. I got an error in
    package org.objectstyle.wolips.ui.javaelementfilters where the ANT compile
    complained about the..verride. Eclipse didn¹t flag it as an error, but Ant
    javac did. Is that a Java 1.5 thing? I commented it out on my local copy and
    it worked.

    2 other issues I had:
    * The project did not have a reference to the ant.jar. I had to add one from
    my external ant installation
    * The ANT build that uses anakia did not have a reference to the jdom.jar ­
    I had to add that into the ant classpath in the dialog window

    public class ComponentFilter extends ViewerFilter { public
    ComponentFilter() { super(); } ..verride public boolean
    select(Viewer viewer, Object parentElement, Object element) {
    if(element instanceof IFolder) { IFolder folder =
    (IFolder)element; String folderExtension =
    folder.getFileExtension(); if(folderExtension != null &&
    "wo".equals(folderExtension)) { return false; }
    } return true; }

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon/Inquira