added WOUnit task, changed existing

From: Christian Pekeler (christia..ekeler.org)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 02:35:51 EDT

    Hi,

    I think it's great that WOProject contains a WOCompile task so all my
    framework, application, and compile targets can use the same
    framework sets. However, I also need junit targets to run my unit
    test, and they still require a classpath. So I have some duplication
    in my build scripts between my framework sets and classpaths, and I
    don't like duplications.

    So, same idea as WOCompile, simply subclass JUnitTask and add
    framework set capability. However, I didn't want to add to the
    already existing code duplication between AppFormat and WOCompile. So
    I refactored these classes by merging their framework set related
    implementations and moving that into FrameworkSet.

    Instead of 'WOUnit', I would have preferred to call the JUnitTask
    subclass WOTest, but the woproject build script doesn't like
    production classes with 'test' in their name. Anyways, it can be used
    just like the junit task with the added ability of specifying
    framework sets:
             <taskdef name="wounit"
    classname="org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOUnit"/>
             <wounit fork="yes" haltonfailure="on" dir="${app_path}">
                 <frameworks root="${wo.woroot}">
                     <include name="Library/Frameworks/
    JavaFoundation.framework"/>
                 </frameworks>
                 <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}">
                 </frameworks>
                 <test name="${testclass}"/>
             </wounit>

    I hope you'll find this useful and consider adding it to the next
    release of WOProject.

    Christian