How to add /System/Library/Java/ in the classpath of WO applications ?

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 12:18:42 EDT

    Hey,

    This is my first post to the list, so I want first to congratulate
    the team for make this woproject ant task available to the community.
    this is indeed VERY much appreciated for those of us who want to move
    away from XCode.

    Now that being said, I came across a difference between Xcode and
    WOProject that I'm not sure what the best approach would be. Please
    keep in mind that I'm also a newbie to the whole WO layers and
    getting lost is really easy.

    So the problem I have is that some of my dependencies depend on the
    Java Cocoa framework, which in iteself in NOT a jar file but some
    compiled classes in the folder : /System/Library/Java/. This result
    in those expected ClassDefNotFoundException for classes that define
    the following import:

    import com.apple.cocoa.foundation.NSTimer;

    So comes the question : How do I add this framework folder to the
    final classpath that get generated by WOProject ? Any other
    suggestion are more than welcome.

    Thanks and keep up the good work !

    Seb