.WOLips what is it?

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 00:32:03 EDT

    I have a heap of exceptions in the console talking about a .WOLips
    file with it not existing. FileNotFoundExceptions are the main ones
    been thrown when it tries to read or write to this file. Why would
    writing to a non existant file cause an exception, it should create
    the file.

    What is this file for and is there a way to get it to stop throwing
    exceptions? I created a new test application and it too doesn't have
    this file.

    Greg