Re: Which version of eclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 04:04:06 EDT

    We might want to tag cvs back in time just prior to when the new
    component editor got checked in so people have a tag name they can
    build from that runs off 3.0. In the meantime, though, I'm using the
    3.1.1 stream maintenance build (just grabbed the latest from today)
    w/ HEAD on WOLips.

    I need to update the Wiki with links to all the new required plugins,
    etc too. I'm just now shaking off newborn-baby-itis and getting back
    into the swing of things.

    ms