Re: frameworks task?

From: Christian Pekeler (christia..ekeler.org)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 03:45:57 EDT

    I'm afraid that's my fault. When I submitted my patches for the new
    ant task about two weeks ago, I accidentally sent the wrong version
    of org/objectstyle/woproject/ant/FrameworkSet.java At that time I was
    experimenting with allowing WOApps to be part of framework sets and
    grabbed the experimental version of that file. I didn't notice my
    mistake until now because I was happily using a different build of
    woproject.jar. To fix this issue, restore the original (revision 1.5)
    implementation of FrameworkSet.findJars():

         public File[] findJars(String frameworkDir) {
             if (!testIfCondition())
                 return new File[] {};

             String jarDirName = frameworkDir
                     + File.separator
                     + "Resources"
                     + File.separator
                     + "Java";

             File jarDir = new File(getDir(this.getProject()), jarDirName);
             if (!jarDir.isDirectory()) {
                 return null;
             }

             File[] finalFiles = jarDir.listFiles(new JarFilter());
             return finalFiles;
         }

    Or use the attached file.

    I'm very sorry about this and hope I didn't waste too much of
    everyone's time!

    Christian