[wolisp bug] Same framework selected multiple time in Eclipse

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 12:18:29 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm using the official release of lisp with Eclipse 3.0.2.

    As I create a new project and I select the user library --> wo
    frameworks, I'm getting a weird issue as in my environment, the same
    frameworks can appear in many 'roots'. This creates issue because
    eclipse ends up complaining that the same jar is listed more than
    once. Where the bug lies is when modifying the list of wo framework,
    it seems that the lisp 'recheck' all frameworks with the same name no
    matter what have been unselected before.

    In short, my root and system root look like:

    [myRoot]
       [...]
       WOExtensions
       [...]

    [systemRoot]
       [...]
       WOExtensions
       [...]

    If I unselect WOExtensions from [myRoot[, click [OK], then come back
    modify the list, both WOExtensions will be marked as checked --> bug.

    Thanks,

    Sebastien