Re: exception explanation webapp

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 12:55:23 EDT

    I think this will be quite useful. My only suggestion would be to
    allow others to edit / annotate / comment on the causes of an
    exception that they have not reported. Some of these have more than
    one cause and it would be good to collect them all (get a full set
    folks! :-P)

    Chuck

    --
    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those