Re: exception explanation webapp

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 10:48:33 EDT

    It was more of a "I think it would be cool to do" more than a "I'm
    working on it now". I need to see if it's possible to hook into the
    console and "see" when stack traces come across. I'm thinking it
    might be more useful as a log4j plugin, since that would have more
    direct access to when exceptions occur.

    ms