Re: autoscrolling in wod

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 11:05:59 EDT

    Ideally when I add a new component on the HTML side, it would add the
    component on WOD and let me choose the type of component in the WOD. When I
    chose the component, it would be able to determine the available bindings
    and make them available in the definition via a code complete type of
    behavior.

    I don't think it makes sense trying to define the component type in the HTML
    file, just be able to specify a name and have that added to the WOD as a
    placeholder that can be edited later.

    The WOBuilder way of doing things pretty much ensures that useless names
    would always appear in the WOD file making it harder to reuse components
    that have identical bindings instead of creating multiple components with
    the same binding and different names all the time. If the name already is in
    use, it could either prompt to change the component or just not add it to
    the WOD with a message or something.

    Dov Rosenberg