Re: apimodel for element type

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 23:29:34 EDT

    I am pretty sure from looking at the source that the ComponentEditior
    has the WODEditor and HTMLEditor in it.

    The mpe (MultiPageEditor) has the Java editor, Component editor and
    ApiEditor in it.

    This stuff is really starting to rock. Mike and Uli are going to get
    pretty drunk at next years wwdc as everyone will be buying them
    beers! Keep up the great work guys.

    Greg