Referenced classpath provider does not exist

From: Hordur Thordarson (hordu..ausn.is)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 13:21:03 EDT

    Hi,

    I just set up Eclipse 3.1.1 and WOLips according to the instructions at
    "http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Building+WOLips".

    Then I created a new WOApplication project, added a framework, added a
    few components and corresponding java classes and then selected "Run as
    WOApplication". This results in a window popping up with the following
    error message:

            < LAUNCHING >
            Referenced classpath provider does not exist:
            org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.classpath.WORuntimeClasspathProvider

    Can anyone tell me what the problem is ? This is a completely fresh
    setup on OSX 10.3.9.

    Thanks,

    Hörður Þ.
    Lausn hugbúnaður ehf
    Tel. +354-534-5005 / +354-699-1068
    Web: http://www.lausn.is

    PS. It is really exciting to follow the work going on here regarding
    WOLips and you guys look like you are doing some pretty great stuff. I
    am very much looking forward to leaving XCode behind for Eclipse !