Re: Referenced classpath provider does not exist

From: Emmanuel GEZE (egez..elefonica.net)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 13:36:08 EDT

    Hi,

    a provisional solution consist to modify your xxxx.launch file situated
    in the $WORKSPACE\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.debug.core\.launches
    directory.
    To well work, i change in the file the next line like this:

    <stringAttribute key="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.CLASSPATH_PROVIDER"
    value="org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.classpath.WORuntimeClasspathProvider"/>

    <stringAttribute key="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.CLASSPATH_PROVIDER"
    value="org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.WORuntimeClasspathProvider"/>

    It's not a well solution but for instance it's work!

    Emmanuel.