Re: WOComponent Editor Error Handling XML webobject tags

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 16:15:42 EDT

    Yeah -- the code for finding webobject tags in html is a total hack
    right now (i'm hoping to replace it with something from Ulrich's
    outline code at some point). I just wasn't filtering out "/" from
    the code. That's fixed in the next build. Unfortunately public CVS
    only syncs with private cvs every few hours, so it will be a bit
    before you can actually checkout the latest.

    ms