Re: Referenced classpath provider does not exist

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 17:12:32 EDT

    So the inverse problem may appear for people with their old launch
    profiles ... You have two options -- toss the old run profiles and
    make new ones or update the existing ones. If you go into
    workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches and run:

    perl -pi -e
    s#org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.WORuntimeClasspathProvider#org.object
    style.wolips.launching.classpath.WORuntimeClasspathProvider#g *

    That will update all the IDs. Oddly there are two mappings in the
    plugin.xml -- so I'm not really sure why both aren't resolving
    properly, but the .launching.classpath is the new official name.

    ms