Runtime Class Provider errors

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 13:52:14 EDT

    I submitted a patch for this issue to this mailing list in the past (2+
    months ago), however, it looks like WOLips is still suffering from this
    problem.

    It appears that this problem is occurring when you have a framework that
    is listed in both Projects and in the WOFrameworks classpath container.
    It is including one of them twice. When in actuality it should use the
    one from the project first. Because, I am working under the assumption
    that I might be changing and debugging the framework and want to use the
    integrated debugger to do so.

    Perhaps I am wrong about that, if there is a better way please advise me
    as to what it is. I am willing to send the code again, but I am not
    sure who is actually running this project to get it included in as a
    fix.

    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
    <com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle> warning: There is already a unique
    instance for Bundle named 'MRExtensions'. Use
    NSBundle.bundleForName(MRExtensions) to access it:
    <com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle name:'MRExtensions'
    bundlePath:'C:\_MR\MRExtensions\MRExtensions.framework'
    packages:'("mr.extensions.webui", "mr.extensions", "",
    "mr.extensions.eocontrol", "mr.extensions.foundation",
    "mr.extensions.eoaccess")' 32 classes >

    at
    com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle.CreateBundleWithPath(NSBundle.java:82
    5)

    at
    com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle._bundleWithPathShouldCreateIsJar(NSBu
    ndle.java:487)

    at
    com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle.LoadBundlesFromClassPath(NSBundle.jav
    a:742)

    at com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle.<clinit>(NSBundle.java:365)

    Thanks

    Garry Watkins
    Programmer, IT Dept.
    Motley Rice LLC
    (843) 216-9639

    Confidential & Privileged

    Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from its nature, the information contained in this communication is attorney-client privileged and confidential information/work product. This communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any copies--electronic, paper or otherwise--which you may have of this communication.