Re: Problems view. How do I clear this view?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 16:33:18 EDT

    It SHOULD be the case that a clean build of that project (or opening,
    touching, and resaving the wod file) should remove those problems?
    You might try closing and reopening the project if that doesn't do
    it ... I've always been able to make them go away by doing a clean
    build or resaving the WOD. I don't get those anymore now that we're
    a builder, so let me know if you still see that going forward.