Re: Runtime Class Provider errors

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 16:37:09 EDT

    Can you resubmit to the mailing list? That's probably the easiest
    way -- That way whoever gets to it first can integrate the patch. So
    what's the exact scenario here? You have a framework that is in /
    Library/Frameworks and ALSO is the source to it as a referenced
    project that is actually in Eclipse too?

    ms