Re: WOComponent Editor Suggestions

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 19:38:55 EDT

    > 1. It would be good to have the errors in the wod to appear on the
    > right hand side of the scroll bar, like in the java editor.
    Actually this is a bug in Eclipse 3.1.1's multi-page-editor .. If you
    open the WOD editor standalone it does this. Hopefully this will be
    fixed.

    > 2. If an element is defined in the wod, but not used in the html
    > file, I think it should be a warning and not a "problem".
    Yeah I know :( ... I meant to do this but forgot. I need to add more
    API to my model to allow this.

    > 3. The parser can't handle this layout:
    Definitely a bug. I'll take a look at why this is.

    > 4. Also the parser seems to require a new line in between elements
    I'll check this too. I guess you can tell what style I use for my
    WOD files, huh :)

    > 5. When you mouse over the error on the left hand side, it doesn't
    > display a tooltip like in the java editor.
    Same problem as #1. It does this in standalone. Along with squiggle
    underlines of the specific text that causes the problem.

    Thanks for the testing help ...
    ms