Re: WOD Parser

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 20:44:39 EDT

    Hmm odd .. all of my webobject tags are this syntax (i.e. w/ quotes
    around them). You're using the latest version that only updates
    errors when you save, right? (vs the older version that updates as
    you type?) Does the case match between html and wod? (i.e.
    someString vs SomeString?)

    You're finding bugs -- I don't take that as critical at all ... I
    appreciate it!