Re: api support

From: Greg (ghuland..ramedphotographics.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 20:53:23 EDT

    I cannot seem to get it to do it today. I am using 2.0.0.45.I was
    using .43 yesterday and it was happening. I am just cleaning the
    project to see if that makes a difference. I'll also check the
    quoting in the webobjects tags after the rebuild.

    Does that mean, if the current binding you edit, if it's not in the
    api file, then it won't display an autocomplete?

    Greg